Rehabilitation of railway infrastructure along Plovdiv - Burgas railway line
The aim of the project is the implementation of a fully rehabilitated electrified railway line between the cities of Plovdiv and Burgas. After completion, the line should allow the development of a top speed of 160 km / h.
• Preparation of detailed (working) design for the works on lower and superstructure track for speed of 100-160 km/h. Catenary system and section positions for work on signaling and telecommunications and other activities;
• Earthworks, remedial activities, shaping the subgrade and achieve design bearing capacity according to technical specifications and laying protective layer;
• Rehabilitation (recovery) or construction of drainage systems;
• Rehabilitation / reconstruction of railway equipment;
• Laying a new superstructure of the track and switches with 60 E1 rails and concrete sleepers without undergoing elastic fastening and new ballast, making the track without rail joints;
• Works on catenary system and section lines;
• Work on signaling systems and telecommunications;
• Renovation of buildings;
• Implementation of measures to protect the environment
Developer: National Company "Railway Infrastructure"
Constructor: "GCF - SK 13 - Trace Railinfra Consortium"
Investment value: 244 331 000 €